view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (350 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 43902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 30, 2012

Family Pix/Thoughts

Got our 2012 family pictures done!  Next family pictures we will have another blondie in the mix;)
Speaking of another blondie I kind of wanted to write some things down about this pregnancy for journal purposes. Here it goes:  Skye and Bree's pregnancy were the exact same. For both, I started getting sick around 8 weeks and stopped being sick about 13 weeks.  With them I COULD NOT be around meat, especially hamburger meat!...raw or cooked.  I basically lived off of carbs with both of them. I'm seriously so surprised I wasn't obese of how much rolls, cereal, crackers, and bread I ate being pregnant with them.  Anyways, you get it-- Exact same!  Well this pregnancy is not like my other two.  With this pregnancy I want nothing to do with carbs.  Crackers, rolls, pasta, and breads taste sooo weird to me.  All that sounds good to me is fruit.  Seriously, I'm eating cantulope for dinner right now. Also, meat doesn't bother me at all....so far. I am only 8 weeks, that could change in a heartbeat.  I'm so tired with this baby and want to sleep all day. I also have the WEIRDEST dreams.  Don't really know if thats a pregnancy thing but I have been having these weird dreams everynight since I found out. This isn't a weird dream but this dream made Jared very happy... I had a dream that I was pregnant with twin boys. Lol, I told Jared to not get his hopes up because I had a dream that Bree was a boy.....um, Bree is 100% female! I cry over EVERTHING: Songs, commercials, pretty christmas decorations, if Jared says something sarcastic, Skye writing her name, etc. Its ridiculous the stuff I cry about. I just can't control it.  Lastly, I feel like I just did 500 crunches like every couple hours...Like inside my stomach is stretching and pulling which does not feel very good at all.  Thats the best I can explain it.  I don't remember feeling that with the girls but with this one I'll being laying in bed and all of a sudden I feel the inside of my stomach pulling and stretching.  Anyways, thats it for now. On another note..Only a few people know this and I kind of don't want to write it because compared to some people I have no room to talk but I want to remember the feelings I felt. With Skye and Bree it took us awhile to get pregnant. But with this pregnancy it took us even longer. I was on anxiety medicine so instead of just waiting if I started or not I would take a pregnancy test because it could tell me sooner and if I was pregnant I would need to stop taking my medication asap. The first few months of negative tests was fine. It was after the 8th negative test that I was starting to get frustrated. After the 12th negative test I was getting really sad/worried. The 13th, 14th and 15th negative test I cried in Jareds arms telling him I can't do this anymore. I emotionally could not take another negative test. Jared gave me a much needed blessing and later that night as we were laying in bed Jared told me that he knows we have another baby coming to us sooner than we think and when Heavenly Father feels we are ready he will send us another precious baby.  Long story short our prayers have been answered Jared and I are so happy and excited and very grateful for this blessing.  We pray that he or she is growing healthy and strong everyday and we can't wait to hold him/her in July.    
 
 
 
 

 
 

3 holla backs:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Love the pictures! You have such a cute family! We need to hang out. I haven't talked to you in forever.

jake and jenni said...

darling family!!!!
Love the pics!
I am so thrilled about your little baby!
Seriously, what lucky little rug rats you have!
I am so glad you shared your getting pregnant heartbreak and the priesthood blessing.
You will be forever be happy you wrote it down!
I have had crazy dreams when I was prego too.
{many included "little people" with ninja skills}
Hormones are whack!
:)
Good luck friend!!!
It's always worth it.

Unknown said...

Love the new family pics!