view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (350 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 43902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holiday Season!

I know that most people start putting up their christmas stuff after Thanksgiving but I just couldn't wait any longer! So we put in the movie ELF and went to work decorating our house. The girls were dancing, singing, and screaming! Also Skye was quoting Home Alone..."When I grow up and get married I'm living alone!" That girl cracks me up!  
 
 

 
 
 

1 holla backs:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Um... Love that you are posting so much. Keep doing it. Your girls are getting so big! We need to get together and have a play date to catch up.