view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (350 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 43902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was a little different this year for us.  Bree had a double ear infection and double pink eye so Jared and I took turns staying home with her while the other took Skye to the grandparents house.  Her eyes were so swollen it was so sad to see her like that.  Poor girl!!  Other than that it was a pretty good Christmas.  Skye got EVERYTHING Cinderella. I'm talking.... blankets, pajamas, books, toys, and even a Cinderella watch.  She was in princess heaven thats for sure.  Well we hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!




Yes, Skye looks like Justin Bieber




My poor, sick baby :(



We definately missed Jared and Bree




                                                                   My  Cousins

3 holla backs:

jake and jenni said...

holy toledo Skye is your twin!!! I am sorry about sickness on Christmas. that stinks! Merry Christmas anyhoo!

Kasey said...

We missed Breebers too!

Anonymous said...

My kinda girl- I am all for princess everything! I want to come play with her!:) And poor Bree- hope she's feeling better!