view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (350 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 43902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Got Nothin'

It's Christmas time!! Woo hoo!!  Nothing too exciting. I did get a couple of kids to babysit during the week which is a huge blessing even if it does get crazy during the day.  Bree will be 10 months old on the 12 and she has 8 teeth and can take 2 steps all by herself.  She is the happiest kid in the world!  Skye is in love with Cinderella, dresses, shoes, necklaces, and makeup.  It is so funny to me how much of a girly girl she is because I am so not a girly girl... I never was.  I love it though, I'm kind of glad she is more of a girly girl ;)
Anyway, these are just random pictures just to show everyone that we are still alive! Enjoy...





Who needs a chair??




This smile is what you get basically 24/7!



Yep, caught Skye playing with Bree in her crib during nap time... Rascal!



Love the pigtails



Sister, Sister!!


                                                                              
                                                          Now that's the life!!

2 holla backs:

jake and jenni said...

a-dorable! I think I want to chew on Bree's thighs for a little while! yummy!

Pallets and Pearls said...

Finally new pictures!! What sweet girls! Bree is so smiley.. I love it!