view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (350 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 43902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 20, 2010

Finally Posting

Finally decided to stop being lazy and post about my FABULOUS life!!  A few new things happening in our life.  First off-- Jared no longer wants to be a court reporter. After a 1 1/2 years of court reporting school he no longer wants to do it.  So, he's going to be a freshman at MCC starting next semester and work towards his bach. in Business Managment. FUN FUN!!  I finished Real Estate school a few weeks ago and am now trying to pass the test.  Not gonna lie... Tougher than I thought it was gonna be but I will pass it, even if I have to take it 50 times.  Can't wait to become a Real Estate Agent!  Anyways, onto the girls.  Skye is just a funny girl.  When we start backing out of the driveway she says "Bye house" and then when I took her out of the bath tub she say "Bye water".  Come on, you have to admit that's funny stuff.  Ok, I guess I'm just easily entertained.  So, last week I tried potty training Skye.  Ya, lasted 2 days. I gave up!!  Potty training should not be the end of the world but to Skye it was.  I'm gonna try when she's a little older.  Bree is 6 months old is standing and crawling like crazy.  I am constantly on the move with these 2 girls. I love it! (most days) ;) 










Ha ha ya this was the best out of the bunch!
Skye was like trying to jump out of Jared's arms.

4 holla backs:

amanda said...

oooookay. CUTEST girls in the WHOLE WORLD! love the pics cuz! you are all so beautiful!! :)

Kurt & Shawn said...

Cute family. Love reading your blog!! Auntie

The Garlock's said...

School is for fools, look at me(us)!

Pallets and Pearls said...

Cute Pictures! What cute girls you have. Sorry potty training didn't work out. Maybe next time :)