view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (350 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 43902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011

Hello Peeps!!  My computer finally got fixed (yay)!  Nothing too exciting is happening in our lives.  Just living day by day..... A lot of good, but some bad days ;)  Happy Birthday to my baby girl Bree (yesterday) she turned 1.  Some people say that it goes by so fast but this last year was at a pretty good pace I think. Skye is still not potty trained thanks to her impatient mother.. Yes, Skye has been ready for almost a year but I keep on putting it off because I rather change a diaper than cleaning up poopy messes all over the house.  But, I'm finally gonna start training her because she turns 3 in March and its just time for me to growup and have some patience.  Jared and I finally went snowboarding after a 4 year break.  We planned this awesome trip with our good friends Brad and Brigit and it was going good until Jared sprained his ankle getting off the lift.  Did I mention that it was only the second run of the day!?!  It was like 10 am and we paid for an all day pass. LAME!!  So, Jared kicked it in the lodge and the car watching movies.  Poor guy. Anyway, hopefully I will be a better blogger and update more... Enjoy the pics!



Skye: "I ready for preschool." (she is not in preschool but she sure looked ready to go)




My birthday girl!!





Poor girl... Skye has been really sick the last few days.



One day Bree will have some hair... Crossing my fingers!




We took this right after Jared sprained his ankle





Dinner in Eager after a day of snowboarding



Love Her.......



                                                                                    And Her!!

3 holla backs:

Kasey said...

Yeah for a girlie update! Bree will get hair. I promise!

The White Way said...

Shawna I hate to correct your spelling of Eager but it is Eagar my last name remember? Cute Cute family, sprains and all.

Heidi said...

Your girls are getting so big.. so cute!!!