view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (350 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 43902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 12, 2013

My Birthday Girl!

Skye: "Look mom I'm a whole hand!"
Yep, Skye turned 5 on March 31st which was also on Easter this year.  I asked her what she wanted and she said a Lalaloopsy doll.  Of course birthday girl gets what she wants but I still think they are a little creepy. ;)  Here's a few things I love about my birthday girl: Skye has the funniest face expressions! Like when she's having a conversation with anyone her face expressions are so entertaining.  Skye wants to where a dress or skirt 24/7. If I give her shorts to put on she looks at me like I'm crazy... then she says, "Mom, these are not a skirt!" Skye also loves drawing pictures of us.  She gives me 10 pictures a day of me and her with long hair and Jared and Bree with short hair. She thinks its funny that Bree has short hair like her daddy because according to Skye girls are supposed to have long hair like Rupunzel and Cinderella.  Lol, she is my beautiful princess! Happy Birthday Skye!
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

0 holla backs: