view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (350 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 43902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Disneyland-Halloween-Happy News

About six years ago Jared took me to Disneyland because I have never been before and he said it was gonna be so much fun.  If you guys know anything about me you should know that I'm more of a roller coaster girl.  Disneyland has more animated rides to catch the eyes of little kids.  I was kind of bored to say the least.  During that same trip after we were done with Disneyland Jared asked me what I thought about it.  I told him that this would have been alot more fun if we had some kids to take.  Well fast forward 6 years and 2 cute little blonde girlies later we were able to go back to Disneyland and it was AWESOME!  We went during October so they had all their Halloween stuff out which was way cute! Skyes favorite part was taking pictures with the Princesses.  Seriously, we waited in the princess line for about an hour so Skye could meet all of them.  She was in heaven! Jared and I made a goal that we were gonna try to have a family trip to Disneyland every October because it was an amazing trip.  We love seeing our girls sooo happy!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

I can do rollercoaster but I CANNOT do the tea cups! They made me so sick!
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

Skye told all the Princesses that they were soooo beautiful and that she loved their dresses
 
 

The girls favorite ride was the Little Mermaid ride, they loved sitting in a seashell.
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

Cant wait to go back hopefully next year! Saving our pennies!
 
 

Bree was a princess and Skye was Tinkerbell for Halloween
 
 
 
Yep, we are excited to announce that number 3 is on his/her way! Skye said that it's her baby brother in my belly and his name is Jack.  Lol, I have no idea where she got the name Jack but she thinks its a boy. We shall see!! Baby number 3 is due July 11, 2013

2 holla backs:

Unknown said...

Holla!

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Yay! Congrats girl! I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to go to Disneyland.