view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (350 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 43902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 21, 2012

Preschool

 
Skye started her second year of preschool at EMECEC.  Its a school that helps kids with delayed speech and comprehension which is exactly what Skye needs help with.  She is talking so much better and we are able to finally have a conversation with her.  Its been frustrating not being able to have a conversation with my own daughter so I'm very grateful for this school.  I'm actually going to get Bree evaluated for this program because she also does not talk and she is 2  1/2.  Other than that life is good!  We are getting ready for Halloween and the cooler weather.... Yay!
 
 
 
 
Skye's 1st day of Preschool

 
Bree was also excited for Skye!

 
BFF's

1 holla backs:

Unknown said...

I LOVE EMECEC! My son stars their in a few months but I am student teacher and a lot of the therapists help kiddos in my classroom! I LOVE IT! Glad your daughter is progressing so much!