view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (350 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 43902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lake & Pretty Ballerina

I love summer!!  I love everything about it.... I'm a true Arizonian. Swimming, tanning, tubing, wakeboarding, more swimming, popsicles, icecream, bbqs, Lake Powell!!  This summer has a lot of happenings....  First off my parents got a bigger boat which hold more grandbabes;) A Lake Powell trip in July, Troy boy and fam moving back to sunny Az from Utah, and most importantly my little brother Bubba comes home from his mission from the Ukraine.  This is gonna be an awesome summer!!



Garlock siblings (minus Bubs) Troy, Drew, Kasey and Me



Skye has started her first dance class and she LOVES it!  The class teaches Jazz, Ballet, and Tap.  My mom had to help me find this outfit because I had know idea what she was supposed to wear. Ha ha!  Even though this is totally out of my comfort zone I love how happy she is when she goes to her class and shows me all of her pretty dance steps.



My Beautiful Ballerina!!

2 holla backs:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

I love it when you blog. You need to do it more so I can stalk you.

Unknown said...

Ditto to all that!