view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (350 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 43902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm a REAL girl!

Last weekend was my friends baby shower which I happened to be in charge of the decorating.  Don't ask me how that happened since I have ZERO creativity in my genes but her sisters asked me and I said "Of course!"  She is having a baby boy and she wanted the theme to be "Motor Cross" so this is what I came up with.  Not gonna lie.... It turned out better than I thought it was going to.  I did get a couple of cold sores stressing about it but I'm glad I was able to pull it off.  Also, thanks to my awesome grandmother and mother for helping me!  So, what do you guys think?? I guess I can be a real girl sometimes!;)























Me and my sexy mama!



Me, Brigit (mama to be), and Tif




Taryn, Brandi, Nat, Brigit, Me, Bianca, and Taffee



2 holla backs:

Kasey said...

YOu are a real girl! Super cuteness!

Tiffany + Drew said...

Yep, turned out real cute!