view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (350 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 43902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Preschool Graduation

Skye graduated preschool!! Seriously!?! They had the cutest little ceremony for her class.  They had their own little parts they got to say and had a few cute little singing parts.  I'm just gonna be honest.... I did cry and Jared was laughing at me! It just hit me that in just a couple of months I'm sending my little girl out into the world.... I know so dramatic! I didn't think I was going to have a hard time sending Skye to school all day long but I'm freaking out a little bit. Skye is so ready to go to kindergarten and she will do awesome and make a lot of friends and fun memories. Hopefully I will be ready to let my baby girl go!  Until then we are going to have an awesome summer!!!
 
 
 

My little graduate!
 


Singing and dancing

 

Getting her diploma
(phone pics suck)
 
 
 
Bree, Hannah, and Skye
Skye was so excited that her cousin Hannah was able to come

1 holla backs:

Kasey said...

You are so dramatic! Gheesh! I'm pretty sure I'm pretty protective of my kids, but sending them to school was easy peasy for me!