view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (350 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 43902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 3, 2011

1st day of Preschool!!

Skye started preschool this week and she loves every minute of it.  She did not cry and I didn't cry but Bree sure did.  She was so mad that I wouldn't let her go with her sister.  I hope this doesn't mean that I'm heartless and insensitive that I didn't cry!!  Anyway, Skye goes to a special education preschool called EMECEC because she needs extra help with her speech and communication skills. I'm so grateful for this program and that she was eligible to get in because she needs help that I don't know how to give her. Also, we have some other news that I'm still nervous about which is....... Jared is the new President of Young Mens!  We were really shocked because we've only been in this ward for a few months and still don't know anyone really.  I guess Heavenly Father thinks Jared and I are ready for this responsibility.  And when I say Jared and I, I mean they are taking my husband away alot for meetings, mutuals, camp outs, and other things so I'm gonna have to step up as a wife and mother.  I guess I'll get a glimpse of being a single mom.  Wish me luck!!   



ADORABLE!!



And what do you do when its just you and your mom while your big sister is in preschool???? Yep, you fall asleep because your mom is sooo boring!!

1 holla backs:

Kasey said...

Cute girlie pies!