view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (350 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 43902 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3 blondies


These girls keep me going 100 mph thats for sure! Skye looks a lot like me but has Jared's personality.  She is very sensitive, loves to snuggle, and smells everything.  Bree looks a lot like Jared but has more of my personality.  She is a hand full!!  She does not like it when people get into her face, she will start swinging.  She hates being snuggled, she is constantly moving--she wont even eat in her highchair, I have to feed her while she is running everywhere.  It's gonna be interesting when they are teenagers.  Anyway... These girls are AWESOME!  I'm so grateful they are my baby girls!

0 holla backs: